Skip to content

On Not Writing For A Minute

June 25, 2010
reservoir

Friends! The lucky spell continues. I was fortunate enough to go take a hike on Wednesday with Ryan. A recurring joke from me along the trail: Can I borrow your internet phone to check Feministe comments?

But really, as much as I love spending upwards of 8 hours a day engrossed in writing and reading, it’s especially important at those times to be able to unplug, step away, and reconnect with life around me. (Thanks for that reminder, Wisdom 2.0.)

What a beautiful land I’m living in, and how grateful I am to be able to witness it.

reservoir

stairs

me and ryan

6 Comments leave one →
  1. Roger Nehring permalink
    June 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Great pics, beautiful place and you have a gorgeous smile!

2. June 28, 2010 7:07 pm

you are so beautiful wrapped up in the sun, like u and she are meant for each other! :-D

i’d rather read this any ol’ day over anything feministe has to offer, fo realz. xo

3. June 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks!

bfp, you are SO the person i took inspiration from when i realized i wanted to make blog posts about writing letters. or baking bread. or taking walks in the sun. and that that type of internet creation didn’t make me ‘frivolous’ or ‘narcissistic.’

a million times thank you. ♥

4. Katrina permalink
    June 30, 2010 5:29 pm

What a beautiful place. I envy you a little bit, that you can walk somewhere so lovely.

I found your site via Feministe, in case you’re wondering where this sudden passerby came from :)

5. July 1, 2010 6:02 am

Oh, so this is touchy-feely NewAge/Sewage Dipshit Central? Not that I had that high a regard for Feministe anyway, but with you spewing superstitious woo-woo crap all over it these days, that’s one more reason to stick to feminist blogs that value skepticism and reason.

6. Eric_RoM permalink
    July 6, 2010 1:32 pm

I’m SO happy not to live inside ‘no’ ‘s head. It seems bleak and sterile.

Anyway, nice blog, good pix, I’m here to read about buddhism.